Wednesday 2 April 2014

An interesting new development.

A video popped up on my Google plus feed the other day, about something called Mudder Legion, which caught my interest straight away, some of their videos are the usual here's some video of people taking part which I always hope that I might appear in but this one was a little different. They've decided to give something to those mad folks who've pushed themselves round the course multiple times. After the rather excellent t-shirt that I got near to last Christmas for getting a season pass enteringand taking part in five events, this was a nice new thing for people who might not want to take part more than once in any given year.


You get the chance to complete the Legionaries Loop, which is two to three obstacles, being harder or longer and one of them being "something new, unique and badass" though doing this also gives you a bypass on the electroshock therapy which is something worth utilising.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get myself one of each colour headband before I hit the black headband, I also can't wait to see people sporting the various colours at the event site.

If you want to, have a look at the video that I saw.


Since I started writing this post, I found this post which outlines the new headbands. http://obstacleracingmedia.com/editorial/mudder-legion-unleashes-rainbow-warriors/

No comments:

Post a Comment