Tuesday 13 March 2012

Life, it's a bit funny sometimes.

I Recently learned that my uncle from my dads side of the family died, a bit of a shock as you can imagine. The weird thing is that as him and his family had moved south, we didn't really see them very often, so I don't feel as close to them, as my mams side. So finding out he was just 63 made me do the whole mortality questioning thing, it has also got me to thinking I want to travel more, visit a variety of countries, since you get one life and mine has been almost travel free except for trips to see friends.

Lack of cash has always been an issue for any if my plans but now I'm more determined to ensure I've lived a rich and full life. I like the idea if a bucket list, though I dislike the the emotional nonsense that seems to be tied up in one, so I'm calling it my life enriching task list, let list. I'm sure there might be a couple of cliches on there dolphin swimming or something but dammit that seems like a fun thing to do.

So now I should go and start thinking about what things I'd like to do before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

No comments:

Post a Comment