Saturday 20 January 2018

New year, new...

Yet again January has rolled around and has called upon that time to make new resolutions which last as long as the Christmas break does and yet again I tried to make changes that would improve my health, through clearing my account on myfitnesspal and trying to eat a balanced diet but of course, it didn't last too long until I was tired and ordering food in was the easier option.

I do have an issue that is causing me to question my health in a much deeper way, that since I got back from World's Toughest Mudder, if I try and do anything slightly strenuous, it results in discomfort in my chest, which the Dr thought had been a heart issue, due to the heart disease in the family but one ECG later and the consultant doesn't seem to think it's a heart issue, I thought it might have been dust that had become trapped in the lining of my lungs but there's no wheezing that the Dr could hear.

So I'm stuck in this weird place where I can't really start to exercise but really need to since I have quite a few events this year, with two Toughest events and another World's Toughest to look forward to, hopefully whatever this is will get sorted and I can actually try and get faster than last year when running or at lease be able to take part without having to stop because my chest is giving me issues, only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment