Friday 3 February 2017

Tough Mudder 2017

It's been a while since I've felt like putting words down in regards to life.

I mainly spent last year working on college assignments and taking part in Tough Mudder events, although given my lack of posts about them, you could be forgiven for thinking that I hadn't taken part in any last year.

I had been drafting posts about each event, I just never completed them, plus, they all started to resemble the same thing, a list of each obstacle and the order tackled. So I'm back with better mental health and college is going quite well, with graduation in the not too distant future. I'm also going to try and write about events in a different way, less of a focus on the order of obstacles and more about how the event was compared to other events, since each event location has its own unique differences to other events.

So here's to the new Tough Mudder season and bring on the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment